COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
Minnesota Family Investment Program
Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP) is an employment assistance program. Everyone who receives cash assistance works with employment counselors to support their career and family goals. Most families who receive cash and food assistance from Ramsey County and have finished their time in the diversionary work program will automatically be enrolled in this program.
- You must be receiving cash assistance to participate. Apply for cash assistance.
- Have qualifying income restrictions.
- Have children in the home under 18 years old.
- Live in Ramsey County.
- Learn how to look for and secure work.
- Learn how to advance in your job.
- Go to school to get a certificate or degree.
- Do a work placement at a real work site.
- Work on your resume and interview skills.
- Attend classes for you and your family on parenting, nutrition and budgeting.