The Ramsey Conservation District's Conservation Forum is an opportunity for people interested in natural resources to learn about initiatives occurring in Ramsey County and beyond that help solve natural resource related problems.
2017 Conservation Forum Notes in PDF format:
- March 30, 2017: Aquatic Invasive Species Public Forum
- June 20, 2017: Community Resilience in a Changing Environment
2016 Conservation Forum Notes:
The following are presented in PDF format.
- March 15, 2016: What's Lurking in Your Water?
- April 21, 2016: Urban Pollinators
- May 18, 2016: Low Impact Landscaping and Green Cities
- June 29, 2016: Rain Garden Maintenance Workshop
- October 20, 2016: State of the Waters