Public Hearings & Notices
Public hearings on the proposed 2022-2023 budget
The public is invited to provide feedback on Ramsey County's proposed 2022-2023 budget.
Sept. 14 hearing
A public hearing will be held on held Sept. 14 on the 2022 maximum property tax levy.
There will be limited space in the Council Chambers for in-person testimony due to social distancing requirements and masks will be required. If in-person testimony is not feasible, comments may alternatively be provided via the following methods:
- Virtually via Zoom: Join meeting
- Webinar ID: 964 8919 8948 | Passcode: 658518 | Phone: 651-372-8299
- Online comment form
- Phone: 651-266-8014
- Written letter to: Chief Clerk, 15 Kellogg Blvd. West, 250 Courthouse, Saint Paul, MN 55102
Nov. 29 hearing
A public hearing is scheduled for Monday, Nov. 29 at 6:30 p.m. at a location TBD. The public is invited to attend and provide feedback..
- Submit a comment to the Board of Commissioners
- View proposed budget and levy information
- View the full budget schedule
Understanding your property taxes and value video
Comments made at the hearing will be shared with the appropriate city, school district and other taxing authorities. The board will vote on the final 2022-2023 budget and property tax levy on Dec. 14.