Business Advisory Council
Hosted by Environmental Health, the Business Advisory Council provides feedback on licensing and inspection procedures for hazardous waste, food, lodging, manufactured home parks and public pools.
Goals of the Business Advisory Council
- This council provides direct feedback on consumer and environmental safety, regulatory policies, procedures and service delivery.
- This council creates collaborative relationships centered in equity. Ramsey County is seeking council members who will reflect the diverse communities within the county.
- Members work for or own a business currently licensed by Ramsey County for hazardous waste, food, lodging and manufactured home parks, and/or public pools.
- Members are willing to provide feedback and work collaboratively with the county.
- Members commit to attending two meetings a year, with possible collaborative work in between. Members will be compensated.