Hazardous Waste Licensing

Contact us

Ramsey County's hazardous waste management ordinance (PDF) requires all businesses that generate hazardous waste to have a license. 

Types of licenses

Annual license

If your business generates hazardous waste occasionally, sporadically or annually, you need an annual license from the county.

One-time license

If your business needs to dispose of hazardous waste one-time only, you need a one-time license from the county.

Fillable PDF instructions

Renewing your license

Pay license fees

Changing ownership or location

Business closing

Common questions