Parent Support Outreach Program
The Parent Support Outreach Program helps families find resources to provide safety and security for their children.
We can help parents find support and provide assistance handling many concerns, including:
Your family’s health
- Medical needs.
- Mental health and crisis counseling.
- Resources to stay clean and sober.
- Child development/parenting skills.
- Food and clothing.
- Housing resources.
- Safety from violence at home.
- Academic success.
- Applying for public assistance.
- Money management.
- Employment resources.