Parent Support Outreach Program
Parent Support Outreach Program’s (PSOP) goal is to enhance family health and well-being, expand their support systems, and strengthen parent/child relationships. PSOP connects families to resources that provide safety and security for their children. Families can refer themselves, or can be referred by community members or social services agencies.
We help parents find support and handle many concerns together, including:
Your family’s health
- Medical needs.
- Mental health and crisis counseling.
- Minimizing or eliminating substance use.
- Child development/parenting skills.
- Food and clothing.
- Housing resources.
- Safety from violence at home.
- Academic success.
- Applying for public assistance.
- Money management.
- Employment resources.