WIC (Women, Infants and Children)
Fill up on more veggies and fruits
From now through Sept. 30, 2021, eligible WIC participants can receive up to $35 per family member for vegetables and fruits every month. Use the extra benefits to try new things, stock up on freezable favorites and make healthier summer snacks and meals.
Service alert - COVID-19
- In-person appointments are now available.
- Some appointments will continue to be conducted over the phone.
- Please call 651-266-1300 with questions or to schedule an appointment.
Face masks required in WIC clinics
- Please wear a face mask during your visit. Masks are still required in health care settings.
- Thank you for helping us keep families safe during their visit to WIC.
WIC is a supplemental food, nutrition and breastfeeding program that helps eligible pregnant women, new mothers, babies and young children eat well, learn about nutrition and stay healthy.
- WIC income guidelines allow many working families and students to qualify.
- WIC food benefits are available to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables and other healthy foods at neighborhood grocery stores and many neighborhood farmers’ markets.
The caring, bilingual staff provides health assessments, nutrition education and counseling, breastfeeding support and referrals to health and other services in the community.