Ramsey County Early Childhood Care and Education Coordinator
Get personal help finding the resources and assistance you need for your family.
Family Coaching Services
Family coaching services are available for Ramsey County’s African American/Black identifying families with young children to offer strength, motivation and holistic support for up to one year to help them thrive.
Help Me Connect
Help Me Connect provides information to help you find education and health care services for children 0-8 years old in your own community.
Bridge to Benefits
Bridge to Benefits is a screening tool that can help you find what public assistance programs and tax credits you may qualify for.
United Way 2-1-1
United Way 2-1-1 can connect you to childcare, education resources and family support programs throughout Minnesota 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Assistance is available in multiple languages.
Child Care Assistance
Child Care Assistance is available for families who meet income guidelines and have been on the Minnesota Family Investment Program or Diversionary Work Program in the last 12 months.
Think Small Early Learning Scholarships
Think Small Early Learning Scholarships provides families with up to $8,500 for 12 month period to help pay for high quality early care and education.
College Bound Boost is a City of Saint Paul guaranteed income and college savings program. CollegeBound account holders who enroll in the CollegeBound Boost may receive $500 a month for 24 months and/or $1,000 in their child's CollegeBound account.
Other Ramsey County programs that support families
- WIC is a supplemental food, nutrition and breastfeeding program that helps eligible pregnant women, new mothers, babies, and young children eat well, learn about nutrition and stay healthy.
- Family Home Visiting supports parents to give their babies the best start possible. A Public Health nurse provides information and support to help families develop skills as new parents.
- Parent Support Outreach Program helps eligible families find resources to provide safety and security for their children.
- Club Mom and Dad Parenting Support Groups are available for African American parents of young children to gather, share experiences and receive information on a variety of topics including positive parenting relationships, stress management, child-safety practices, child development and health insurance.
- Child and Teen Checkups works with families and health professionals to make sure youth are getting all their checkups.