Service alert - COVID-19
- In-office TB visits are currently available by appointment only.
- Medication for latent or active TB is provided through drive-up or in-home services.
- Call 651-266-1343 to schedule an appointment or with questions.
Tuberculosis (TB) is a contagious disease caused by germs (bacteria) that generally attack the lungs. The germs are spread through the air, when a person with active TB disease coughs, sneezes, speaks or even laughs and the bacteria is inhaled by another person. These germs can stay in the air for several hours depending on the environment. People are most likely to become infected with TB if they spend many hours in close contact (family members or co-workers) with someone infected with active TB disease. Though TB is a serious disease, it can be treated with medication.
Screening for persons that have been in contact with active TB disease. Treatment and case management of persons with either latent TB infection or active TB disease. You will be notified if you are part of a contact investigation and should be seen in our clinic.
- Services by referral from patient's clinic or hospital.
- Services available by appointment only.
- Parents or guardians must accompany those under 18 years old.
- Bring photo ID and insurance card.
- Billing is available for Medical Assistance (MA) and some insurances.
Saint Paul – Ramsey County Public Health Center
555 Cedar Street, Saint Paul MN 55101
Metro Transit buses and Green Line stop near the clinic. Free parking is available in the back lot. Parking meters are on surrounding streets.