SOS Sexual Violence Services
Free and confidential services for victims of sexual violence, their partners, families, friends and other concerned persons.
- Provides 24-hour crisis services, information and referrals.
- Support and information when reporting assault or seeking medical care.
- Medical advocacy during exams or while receiving medical care.
- Legal advocacy on filing a police report or other legal issues.
- Safety planning involving shelter.
- Open support group meetings.
- One-on-one short term counseling.
- Assisting with financial concerns.
- Community education.
SOS Sexual Violence Services is looking for volunteers to staff their 24-hour rape crisis line on nights and weekends.
Please take our client survey. Your response is crucial in helping us determine if we are meeting victim needs and will be used to improve our programs and services. Responses will be kept anonymous and results will be presented as a whole, comments made by individuals will not be identified.