SOS Sexual Violence Services
Free and confidential services for victims of sexual violence, their partners, families, friends and other concerned persons.
Sexual Assault Awareness Month
April is Sexual Assault Awareness/Prevention Month. In past years, there would be community events to bring awareness to this topic but due to the pandemic, this year we recognize Sexual Assault Awareness/Prevention Month in a different way.
Join staff weekly (Noon - 1 p.m.) for virtual lunch discussions:
- Monday, April 5 - The history of Teal, Start by Believing and Denim Day
- Monday, April 12 - Self-care
- Monday, April 19 - Boundaries
- Monday, April 26 - #Freetobe
- Meeting ID: 954 9819 3922
- Passcode: 040564