- The clinic is not yet giving COVID-19 vaccines to the general public.
- Appointments for other immunizations are now available.
- All visits must be scheduled in advance. Walk-in or same-day services are not currently available.
- Please call 651-266-1234 to schedule an appointment or if you have questions.
Low-cost shots for infants, children and adults who are uninsured or whose insurance does not cover shots.
- Bring photo ID, insurance card and immunization records with you to the clinic.
- Parents or guardians must accompany those under 18 years old.
- Billing is available for Medical Assistance (MA) and some insurances.
- Cash or check only. No credit or debit cards accepted.
Call 651-266-1234 to schedule an appointment.
Saint Paul – Ramsey County Public Health Center
555 Cedar Street, Saint Paul MN 55101
Metro Transit buses and Green Line stop near the clinic. Free parking is available in the back lot. Parking meters are on surrounding streets.
Please note the clinic is not yet giving COVID-19 vaccines to the general public. More information on the COVID-19 vaccine and timeline