Maplewood Properties Site Planning
Ramsey County and the City of Maplewood are working together to plan for potential future development at the 88-acre site currently owned by Ramsey County and formerly operated as The Ponds at Battle Creek golf course, and a 77-acre undeveloped parcel just north of the Ramsey County Correctional Facility. The Ponds at Battle Creek closed as of September 12, 2021.
Community engagement led by the City of Maplewood was held from November 2020 through Spring 2021:
- Nov. 19, 2020: Community/Stakeholder Meeting #1 (Presentation).
- Jan. 2021: Small group, stakeholder meetings.
- Jan. 27, 2021: Community/Stakeholder Meeting #2 (Video | Presentation)
- Feb. 22: Project Update by Perkins & Will to Maplewood City Council. (Presentation)
- March 10, 2021: Community/Stakeholder Meeting #3. 4 - 6 p.m. (Video | Presentation)
- May 11, 2021: Project Update by Perkins & Will to Ramsey County Board (Video | Presentation (PDF)
- June 14, 2021: Project Update #2 by Perkins & Will to Maplewood City Council (Video)
- Final report by Perkins & Will (Report)