Maplewood Properties Site Planning
Ramsey County and the City of Maplewood are working together to plan for potential future development at the 88-acre The Ponds at Battle Creek site currently owned by Ramsey County and operated as a golf course and a 77-acre undeveloped parcel just north of the Ramsey County Correctional Facility.
The plan will involve community engagement scheduled through Spring 2021:
- Nov. 19, 2020: Community/Stakeholder Meeting #1 (Presentation).
- Jan. 2021: Small group, stakeholder meetings.
- Jan. 27, 2021: Community/Stakeholder Meeting #2 (Video | Presentation)
- Feb. 22: Project Update by Perkins & Will to Maplewood City Council. (Presentation)
- March 10, 2021: Community/Stakeholder Meeting #3. 4 - 6 p.m. (Learn more and register)