Contact us

Our services help seniors live in their communities as independently as possible. We work to make sure seniors and their families know the resources available to help them from the county, state and federal government.

We offer assistance through phone consultations, in-person service assessments, and support planning. For individuals using certain community-based programs, case management support may also be provided.

We can help seniors apply for public assistance and navigate through home and community-based Medicaid programs, home care services and specialized housing.



Financial assistance

Home and care settings