This webpage can help connect you and your family with food resources.
Get help finding or affording food
- Minnesota Food HelpLine | 888-711-1151 Monday - Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Ramsey County Navigators | 651-266-8500 (Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) | Interpreters available. Get help navigating Ramsey County services including financial assistance services, social services, employment assistance and property tax.
Also known as food stamps, SNAP helps pay for food. Many people with lower incomes are eligible.
- Apply for SNAP.
- Get help applying for SNAP from Second Harvest Heartland | 651-209-7963 or 844-764-5513 (toll-free). Interpreters available.
Get $30 worth of food for $10 in SNAP/EBT with Market Bucks. Market Bucks match SNAP/EBT spending at participating farmers markets across Minnesota.
For each $1 in SNAP/EBT you spend (up to $10), you get $1 in Market Bucks AND $1 in Produce Market Bucks to spend on food at the market.
Food resource guides and posters
Find general food resources and those available in your neighborhood. Guides are available in multiple languages and are updated quarterly. Please call locations before visiting to be sure information is up-to-date.
- Find food and basic supplies near you - English
- Encuentre alimentos y suministros básicos en su área - Español
- Nrhiav tau cov khoom noj thiab khoom siv nyob ze koj - Hmoob
- Hel cuntada iyo kheyraadka Aasaasiga ah ee kuu dhow - Soomaali
- Nyaata fi dhiyeessii murteessoo nannoo kee jiran barbaadi - Oromoo
- Find food and basic supplies near you - Karen
Posters promoting this webpage are available for organizations to download or order printed copies.
Find food and meals near you
Use the interactive map to find locations near you, including:
- Food shelves.
- Groceries at low or no-cost
- Farmers markets.
- Meals at no-cost.
Please call locations before visiting to be sure information is up-to-date.