Ramsey County helps determine your eligibility for financial assistance programs, including child care, food support, health care, housing, and a variety of other programs.
Bridge to Benefits helps link low-income residents to public support programs and tax credits by providing a survey that helps you determine if you may be eligible for financial assistance programs.
Types of assistance
- Emergency assistance
- Cash assistance
- Food assistance
- Health care assistance
- Child care assistance
- Energy assistance
How to apply
You can apply and learn more about assistance in person, by phone and online.
Apply for cash, child care, food or health care assistance programs at Ramsey County Government Center East. Interpreter services are available.
- Normal hours: Weekdays, 7:30 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
- Holiday weeks: Weekdays, 7:30 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
For more information or to receive an application in the mail, call 651-266-4444.
Ramsey County operates a 24/7 automated EZ Info phone line (651-266-3800) to provide information about financial assistance programs in English, Español, Hmoob and Soomaali.
- Check if documents have been received.
- Access your financial assistance eligibility, program and benefits status.
- Leave messages for your worker and report changes in your situation.
- Get directions to the Financial Assistance Services building.
Apply for cash assistance, food and child care assistance programs online through ApplyMN.
Apply for healthcare through Mnsure.org.