Ramsey County helps determine your eligibility for financial assistance programs, including child care, food support, health care, housing, and a variety of other programs.
Bridge to Benefits helps link low-income residents to public support programs and tax credits by providing a survey that helps you determine if you may be eligible for financial assistance programs.
Types of assistance
- Emergency cash and housing assistance
- Cash assistance
- Food assistance
- Health care assistance
- Child care assistance
- Energy assistance
How to apply
You can apply and learn more about assistance in person, by phone and online.
Apply for cash, child care, food or health care assistance programs at Ramsey County Government Center East. Interpreter services are available.
- Normal hours: Weekdays, 7:30 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
- Holiday weeks: Weekdays, 7:30 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
For more information or to receive an application in the mail, call 651-266-4444.
Ramsey County operates a 24/7 automated EZ Info phone line (651-266-3800) to provide information about financial assistance programs in English, Español, Hmoob and af Soomaali.
- Obtain information about your financial assistance eligibility, program status and benefits.
- Interact with state eligibility systems to give up-to-date information about a person’s case status.
- Leave messages for your workers and report changes. Even though it is automated, you can still use EZ Info to reach a worker.
- Get information on other resources.
- Get directions to the Ramsey County Financial Assistance office at 160 East Kellogg Boulevard
Apply for health care, cash assistance, food and child care assistance programs online through ApplyMN.