People with Disabilities

Contact us

Ramsey County helps children and adults with disabilities live healthy and well in the community. We may coordinate employment, housing, care services and more to meet residents' choices and needs.

To find out if you or someone in your care is eligible for disability services, request a MnCHOICES intake assessment online or by calling 651-266-3613

Intellectual and developmental disabilities

Physical disabilities and mental health

Community and home services

State resources

Community providers