Child Care Assistance

Contact us

Ramsey County provides financial assistance through the Minnesota Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) to parents who can’t afford child care. CCAP provides child care assistance to families who have been on the Minnesota Family Investment Program or Diversionary Work Program in the last 12 months and to others who meet income guidelines on a sliding scale.

Funds are available for children up to age 12, and for children with special needs up to age 15.

Parents receiving child care assistance may pay part of the child care cost based on income and size of family.

Apply for child care assistance

Find child care

Resources for providers

Child care complaints or suspected fraud

Frequently asked questions