COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
Adult Mental Health Targeted Case Management
Adult Mental Health Targeted Case Management provides personalized, recovery-based services to support adults who experience mental and/or chemical health needs or have been diagnosed with a serious and persistent mental illness. Case management provides services that help individuals achieve recovery and allows them to function independently in the community. Case managers work to build relationships that foster hope, courage and resilience by building on the individual's strengths. Individuals meet with case managers once a month (at a minimum) to develop a roadmap that supports their journey to recovery.
Targeted case management services are available to anyone who qualifies regardless of their income.
Examples of what a case manager can assist with:
- Identifying what is important to the client.
- Identifying strengths and needs.
- Ensuring housing stability.
- Access to psychiatric and therapeutic supports.
- Coordination with other providers to address health and social needs.
- Coordination and monitoring of services.
- Crisis planning.
- Assistance with Social Security and/or financial assistance programs.
- Employment/educational support.
- Support to overcome daily life challenges.