Service alert - COVID-19
Syringe exchange services continue to be available.
Clinic 555 Syringe Exchange is an anonymous, nonjudgmental place for individuals to get free supplies and additional services. This program is based in harm reduction.
- Anonymous syringe exchange and disposal.
- Various syringe sizes available for injecting medications, substances and hormones.
- Narcan (overdose reversal medication).
- Wound care.
- HIV and Hepatitis C testing.
- Connection to community resources.
Saint Paul - Ramsey County Public Health Center:
555 Cedar Street
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Metro Transit bus lines and 10th Street Green Line stop located near the clinic. Patient parking is available.
Walk-in during syringe exchange hours only. No appointments.
Call 651-266-1295 during exchange hours to speak to staff.
|Monday||10 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Tuesday||1 - 6:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||1 - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.|