Clinic 555 Syringe Exchange is an anonymous, nonjudgmental place for individuals to get free supplies and additional services. This program is based in harm reduction.
- Anonymous syringe exchange and disposal.
- Various syringe sizes available for injecting medications, substances and hormones.
- Narcan (overdose reversal medication).
- Wound care.
- HIV and Hepatitis C testing.
- Connection to community resources.
Saint Paul - Ramsey County Public Health Center:
555 Cedar Street
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Metro Transit bus lines and 10th Street Green Line stop located near the clinic. Patient parking is available.
Walk-in during syringe exchange hours only. No appointments.
Call 651-266-1295 during exchange hours to speak to staff.
|Monday||1 - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||1 - 6:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||1 - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||1 - 6:30 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.|