On My Terms

Contact us

On My Terms is a reporting program that gives victims/survivors more control on how, when and to whom their assault is reported. If the crime occured in Ramsey County and you are over 18 years old, you can now make an initial report directly to a sexual assault advocate who will deliver the report on your behalf.

SOS Sexual Violence Services has partnered with the Saint Paul Police Department to offer three choices on how your case can be processed:

  • Report
    Your sexual assault advocate will provide your case to the police. You can choose not to have a formal investigation.
  • Report and Review
    After you Report, you can speak with an investigator about your case and discuss what next steps may take place.
  • Report and Investigate
    After you Report, your case will be assigned to an investigator for formal investigation. 

Get help today

If you are in immediate danger, please call 911.

If you would like to report your sexual assault directly to police, please contact your local police department.

To connect with a sexual assault advocate: