Housing - Ramsey County 2040
- Create policies designed to meet the counties affordable unit allocation need of 3,841 additional units by 2040.
- Ensure that families that exit the county’s shelter system do not become homeless.
- Follow-up with all county clients after they exit a program to ensure housing stability.
- Expand shorter-term supportive housing options.
- Support and partner with landlords to overcome rental barriers.
- Adjust policies related to tax-forfeited lands that will encourage affordable housing development.