Resilience - Ramsey County 2040
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 80% by 2050 from 2008 levels.
- Complete climate vulnerability assessments, as well as develop and implement mitigation tools to protect the county’s infrastructure and environment.
- Develop and implement a countywide renewable energy plan.
- Recover the greatest value from waste to add value to the local economy.
- Work with community partners to eliminate food insecurity by 2040.
- Transition the county vehicle fleet to electric vehicles when appropriate.
- Increase understanding and recognition of social capital in communities often considered vulnerable.
- Prevent disruption in health coverage for individuals on public insurance.