Sexual Violence Prevention Committee
Our vision for Ramsey County is to:
- Address and eliminate sexual violence.
- Create culture change that promotes healthy and safe communities.
- Influence policy and legislation that will sustain the change we want to see.
- Work collaboratively with our community to develop and implement effective prevention approaches that are culture specific.
Next meeting - virtual
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
9 - 10:30 a.m.
Join by computer or phone
- Webex meeting link: https://minnesota.webex.com/minnesota/j.php?MTID=m068d38864192ecfc911681e233144720
- Meeting number/Access code: 961 636 687
- Password: JtaiCD57
- To join by phone, dial 415-655-0003 and enter access code.
Keep in touch
A google group has been created where members of the committee can have dialogue, discussions and provide updates. If you would like to join the conversation, please call 651-266-1293 or 651-247-2887.