Long Lake Regional Park
Water trail closure
Lower Rice Creek, located downstream of Long Lake, will be closed to paddlers due to construction activity. For more information about the Lower Rice Creek Stabilization Project, visit the Rice Creek Watershed District's website.
Location and hours
Park is open 30 minutes before sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset.
- Pavilion parking for 100 cars.
- Beach parking for 150 cars.
- 15 boat trailer slots.
- Guarded swimming beach with concessions stand.
- Sand play area for toddlers.
- Two playgrounds (near pavilion and beach areas).
- Two volleyball courts (near pavilion and beach areas).
- Play field with back stop.
- Boat launch.
- Fishing pier.
- More than three miles of paved trails.
- 32 picnic tables throughout the park.
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
- $466 plus tax
- Capacity: 500.
- 41 six-foot picnic tables under the pavilion.
- 13 tables with seating for four outside the pavilion.
- Three large grills (36”x36”).
- Pig roasting area (requires an additional fee).
- Kitchen including four-burner electric cooktop, two sinks, walk-in cooler, upright freezer and electrical outlets.
- Electrical outlets on pavilion exterior.
- Handicap-accessible flush toilets.
$113 plus tax
- Capacity: 50.
- Eight picnic tables.
- One grill (36”x26”).
- Center serving island with electric outlets.
- Handicap-accessible flush toilets in adjacent beach building.