Long Lake Regional Park
Contact usBack to tab navigation. End of tab content.
Location and hours
Park is open 30 minutes before sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset.
- Pavilion parking for 100 cars.
- Beach parking for 150 cars.
- 15 boat trailer slots.
- Guarded swimming beach with concessions stand.
- Sand play area for toddlers.
- Two playgrounds (near pavilion and beach areas).
- Two volleyball courts (near pavilion and beach areas).
- Play field with back stop.
- Boat launch.
- Fishing pier.
- More than three miles of paved trails.
- 32 picnic tables throughout the park.
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
- $423 plus tax
- Capacity: 500.
- 41 six-foot picnic tables under the pavilion.
- 13 tables with seating for four outside the pavilion.
- Three large grills (36”x36”).
- Pig roasting area (requires an additional fee).
- Kitchen including four-burner electric cooktop, two sinks, walk-in cooler, upright freezer and electrical outlets.
- Electrical outlets on pavilion exterior.
- Handicap-accessible flush toilets.
$103 plus tax
- Capacity: 50.
- Eight picnic tables.
- One grill (36”x26”).
- Center serving island with electric outlets.
- Handicap-accessible flush toilets in adjacent beach building.