Battle Creek Regional Park
Location and hours
Battle Creek Regional Park is accessible from several parking lots and trails. Park is open 30 minutes before sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset.
City of Saint Paul's Battle Creek Recreation Center
75 Winthrop Street South
Saint Paul MN 55119
2300 Upper Afton Road
Maplewood, MN 55119
- Parking for 270 cars.
- Handicap-accessible restrooms located in the pavilion.
- Large playground.
- Paved trails and mountain biking trail.
- Dog park.
- 25 picnic tables and eight grills throughout the park.
- Battle Creek Waterworks.
- Sledding hill.
- Cross-country ski trails.
Amplified sound of any kind is prohibited at Battle Creek Regional Park.
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
$151 plus tax
- Capacity: 75.
- 12 picnic tables.
- Serving shelf with electrical outlets.
- Half pavilion: $212
- Full pavilion: $423
- Weekends and holidays: $423 plus tax, full pavilion only
- Capacity: 500 (250 for half-pavilion rentals).
- 41 six-foot picnic tables.
- Seven picnic tables outside pavilion.
- Two large grills (36”x28”).
- Pig roasting area (requires an additional fee).
- Two identical kitchens including two-burner electric cooktops, sink, walk-in cooler, home-style freezer, electrical outlets and serving window.
- Stage with two electrical outlets (amplified sound is not allowed).