Battle Creek Regional Park
Metropolitan Council Environmental Services has completed work on the Battle Creek regional sewer (interceptor) system rehabilitation project. All trails are open for use.
Health officials advise people and pets visiting the park to avoid contact with any foam in Battle Creek. Testing has found elevated levels of Perfluoroalkyl Substances or PFAS in foam on the creek.
Location and hours
Battle Creek Regional Park is accessible from several parking lots and trails. Park is open 30 minutes before sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset.
City of Saint Paul's Battle Creek Recreation Center
75 Winthrop St. South
Saint Paul, MN 55119
2300 Upper Afton Road
Maplewood, MN 55119
- Parking for 270 cars.
- Handicap-accessible restrooms located in the pavilion.
- Large playground and nature play area.
- Paved trails and mountain biking trail.
- Dog park.
- Picnic tables and grills throughout the park.
- Battle Creek Waterworks.
- Sledding hill.
- Cross-country ski trails.
Amplified sound of any kind is prohibited at Battle Creek Regional Park.
Beginning of tab section with 2 tabs. Left and right arrow keys will navigate between tab navigation links.
$166 plus tax
- Capacity: 75.
- 12 picnic tables.
- Serving shelf with electrical outlets.
- Half pavilion: $234
- Full pavilion: $466
- Weekends and holidays: $466 plus tax, full pavilion only
- Capacity: 500 (250 for half-pavilion rentals).
- 41 six-foot picnic tables.
- Seven picnic tables outside pavilion.
- Two large grills (36”x28”).
- Pig roasting area (requires an additional fee).
- Two identical kitchens including two-burner electric cooktops, sink, walk-in cooler, home-style freezer, electrical outlets and serving window.
- Stage with two electrical outlets (amplified sound is not allowed).