Lake McCarrons County Park
The swimming beach at Lake McCarrons County Park is reopening on August 8. Lifeguards will be on duty noon - 8 p.m. Results from water testing conducted Tuesday, August 6 showed significantly lower levels of bacteria and the beach has returned to safe levels for swimming.
Location and hours
Park is open daily from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Please note that parking lot gates are closed at 9:30 p.m. daily. No overnight parking permitted.
- Large playground.
- Guarded beach.
Sand play area for toddlers.
- Parking for 150 cars (three handicapped accessible).
- Eight boat trailer parking spaces.
- Fishing pier.
- Boat launch.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at Lake McCarrons County Park.
Rental fee: $108 plus tax
- Capacity: 50.
- Eight six-foot picnic tables.
- One large grill (36”x36”).
- Serving shelf with four electrical outlets.