Food Assistance

Contact us

Ramsey County helps people determine if they are eligible and apply for food assistance programs. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Find more food programs on the Food Resources page.

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program

Women, Infants and Children (WIC)

Minnesota Family Investment Program

Senior nutrition assistance

Assistance for non-citizens