COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
Day camp basics
- Camps are available for youth ages 3–14 and feature a wide variety of nature topics.
- Most camp weeks run Monday–Thursday.
- Extended age camps are available to multiple age groups – perfect for neighbors, friends and families with children close in age who want to stick together.
- Review camp policies and additional details.
- View frequently asked questions.
- Sprouts - 3 years old and bathroom independent (ALL CAMPS FULL)
- Critters - 4, 5 and entering Kindergarten (ALL CAMPS FULL)
- Discoverers - entering 1st or 2nd grade (ALL CAMPS FULL)
- Explorers - entering 3rd or 4th grade (ALL CAMPS FULL)
- Trekkers - entering 5th or 6th grade (ALL CAMPS FULL)
- Adventurers - entering 7th or 8th grade
- Camp schedule by week