Day camp basics
- Camps are available for youth ages 3–14 and feature a wide variety of nature topics.
- Summer 2021 registration opens is open, with limited spaces available. Waitlists are open.
- Most camp weeks run Monday–Thursday.
- Extended age camps are available to multiple age groups – perfect for neighbors, friends and families with children close in age who want to stick together.
- Review camp policies and additional details.
- View frequently asked questions.
2021 day camps
Limited spaces for select day camps may be available for registration. Waitlists are open.
How to add children to a waitlist
- Log in or create a user account.
- On the top navigation bar, click on Program Registration.
- Using the left-hand navigation pane, find and click on your preferred age group category.
- Select the session you'd like to register for by clicking on the Waitlist button.
- Proceed to check out.
- Sprouts - 3 years old and bathroom independent
- Critters - 4, 5 and entering Kindergarten
- Discoverers - entering 1st or 2nd grade
- Explorers - entering 3rd or 4th grade
- Trekkers - entering 5th or 6th grade
- Adventurers - entering 7th or 8th grade
- Camp schedule by week
- Backyard Bunch - open ended nature play for children ages 3-entering Kindergarten (not available in 2021)
- Before & After Camp Care (not available in 2021)