Help for People During Coronavirus
Get help with employment, food, housing and other needs.
State and local resources are available for people whose jobs have been impacted by the coronavirus outbreak.
Many free meal and food assistance programs are available in Ramsey County.
Ramsey County works with a variety of local agencies to provide resources for people who are experiencing homelessness, at risk of becoming homeless or need emergency assistance to stay in their homes.
Metal health resources
Mental health and crisis resources for children, adults and families. Are you in crisis? Call 911 for immediate needs.
- Financial assistance programs
- Summary of public benefits and the public charge rule
- Immigration legal defense and wrap around services
- Immigration resources and assistance from the City of Saint Paul
- Make a Plan MN: Resources on preparing for alternate child care if you become ill
- Child care information for families from the State of Minnesota
- Disaster Relief Grant - Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs
- Minnesota insulin safety net program
- Domestic Abuse resources from Ramsey County and community partners
- Sexual Violence Prevention and Response
- Business resources